Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Foto time line - December 2018

Went Great World City to watch Aquaman. Surprisingly, it was quite a nice show.

Youngest's coloring.

A unique bench. Can be fold up to save space.

Kids took out an old toy to play. Eldest fixes on his own. He has grown up. Last time we always need to help him fix up his toy. Now he can help youngest. And hope both of them will always help each other.


My dream wallet of chain.

Dream dress. Love the print. Not too loud.
But not going to buy. Find blog shop getting expensive. But they have nicer design and prints. Dilemma. But I am not suppose to buy as I have to cut down my number of dresses for my new year resolutions. Will talk about it more in the future.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...