Monday, February 18, 2019

Day 7, 8 and 9 - Zhuhai, Chime Long Ocean Kingdom

In Zhuhai, we did not do much as we spend quite a lot of time with my family during the Christmas day.

Kids have fun, eating and playing around.

Bubble bath. 


Hai di Lao take out.


My sister's new pet. Very small and cute.



Late night desserts.



Is our 2nd last day. So we have to go out and explore before it is too late. We went to Chime long Ocean Kingdom. We are back to the beluga whale performance. Really gentle mammals.




Kids have fun watching the show. Eldest is sad that he was not selected to the stage. Next time, will try harder.







Parade.



Water performance 
















Really fantastic performance.

New playground for the kids. Nice.




Youngest bought a mermaid tail. And she got a free flower balloon.

We are back to see the polar bear. 

In the end we stayed back for the fireworks. Love it. So nice.


New add on. Drones. Beautiful done.





Last day.
It is time to say goodbye. Will miss the good weather.


And drinking coffee.


Waiting to board the flight at Hong Kong Airport.  In the end, I still did not get my Chanel wallet on chain. Sad. Looking forward to the next destination. Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...