Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Life with a daughter

Is nice to have a daughter. They can be a gem but sometimes they can be so difficult and challenging.

Here are some happy moments with her in my life...

Attending class. She looks so focus with her task. Happy.

Being sick so stay at home. Wants me to tie up her hair.

Learning to cycle.

Loves bubble bath.

Having fun at happy castle, indoor playground.

Sliding down.


Climbing here and there.


Jump and jump.










Very crowded so waiting for her turn.
Jumping again.
















Doing up her hair again.



Trying out mask at Daiso.

At times, she can be demanding etc. But sometimes she is so understanding and adorable. I hope she will grow up healthy, strong, wise and pretty. She will have love and love life always.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...