Wednesday, September 5, 2018

fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Got this from Sephora when there is a store wide discount. Need an effective, green cleanser as my current cleanser is running low. I feel fresh is quite a green brand. But their pricing is on the high side. This costs around $35 (cannot remember its actual price).




Smell: fresh cucumber scent
Colour: cloudy white
Texture: gel
Review: i find this quite a light, gentle cleanser that i will like to use in the morning. For night, it may be a bit too gentle for my night use. Not much form too. If you like a gentle cleanser that clean well, this will be great. Do not think i will buy again. 

Currently, i am using Innisfree cleanser for my night wash. Will review later.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...