Thursday, September 6, 2018

Shopping

I love shopping. Window shopping, online shopping etc. Here are some of my shopping experiences.

Robinson's 25% off. Helping my sister to get honey.

Got myself some socks for sleeping.

Trying out shoes at Bata.






Getting facial cleansers at Innisfree.


Window shpping at Uniqlo, my favourite store to look for cheap deals.
Will eldest likes this?
His army bag still ok. I need to cut down on spending as i bought new insurance policies as i just realised i am under cover. Feeling sad. So my advice to all. At young age, get a life policy with limited payment that covers life, total and permanent disability and critical illness (early etc). Be aware of those investment linked account. As they have complex structure that i don't really know them.

Hospitalization, accident plans are also necessary beacuse medical bill can be very expensive.

For saving, you can get endowment plan. Not the best saving plan but safe and easy. Returns can be slightly higher than fixed despoit. I hope i can pay all the high premiums for 15 years. Very worry.

Got a cheap sunglasses at Uniqlo. Only $7.90.


 How do i look?


Online shopping. Have been eyeing this for months.
 I finally bought this dress as got 10% discount.

Some tops that caught my eyes. But they are mostly sold out and i am still thinking.


I bought a navy dress at Love Bonito but the design a bit funny. So i got a refund from it. Almost cannot get the refund as it has delivered to me for more than 14 days. Happen this dress is back in stock. So i got this. Got to try it 1st before 14 days time up.

Thinking of getting a grey pull over. My research. From H&M.


 From Uniqlo.

Not sure to get or not. Will think about it. Not urgent.

Now this type of dress is very popular. Don't which one will be good. Very scare it turns up bad and waste money. So just window shopping.

Think i will get a blue blouse.

Think the navy from H&M is good. But did not manage to find it at the tampines outlet. So will see how.  Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...