Friday, February 9, 2018

Hanoi day 6: Ha Long Bay

My eldest and I wanted to wake up early to watch the sun rise.  We woke up slightly earlier than 6am but still not early enough. 

Here are some sun rises pictures that we took from our room.  













Sun behind the stones.




Breakfast at the deck.



Another visit to the limestone before we dock back.


Have to climbed up the stairs.

View from the top.




Inside the limestones.






















Our boat for this trip.




Last view before going back.

















Chef at work.



Enjoying our 1st vietnamese coffee on the boat before leaving.


And that's mark the end of our Ha Long Bay tour.  I will miss this simple place.

Back at hotel. Some quiet activities for the kids. 

Last dinner at Hanoi.  Bbq dinner.


Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...