Thursday, February 8, 2018

Hanoi day 5: Ha Long Bay (part 2)

Ti Top Island @ Ha Long Bay

We will told it was the only area open to public.  Visitor can climb up the hill to have a good view of Ha Long Bay or just enjoy the view at the beach.



We chose latter as the kids prefer to play with sand.  Here they are having fun.

My husband and I were just having busy taking pictures and relaxing.  Island is quite crowded with people.

























My shadow at Ha Long Bay.










It is almost sunset.












Our dinner on-board.









Night event - squids catching.



My husband only managed to catch one.  My eldest was very excited about it.  Cannot wait for the next day.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...