Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hanoi day 5: Ha Long Bay

Another day of adventure.  Everyone says Ha Long Bay is a beautiful place and it is a unesco world heritage site.  So really wonder how is it.  An almost 3 hours bus ride from hanoi city.  Wonder how will the kids take it. Here on the bus.  The famous train bridge.

Overall the ride was quite ok. There was a break stop and some shopping. No major jam.

Then we reached the jetty. Waiting fir awhile to be board.  There were many boats and people.

Here we are on the boat and in our room.  My sister and friend's room.

My family room. A bit cramp but for a night is quite alright.

Time to sail off.  I can already see the limestones.


They look so wonderful.



Our boat.



Time for lunch.

Soup.

Fruit juice.

Some crab meat.



Then we are taking a boat ride to see the limestones.







There are many Chinese tourist, who enjoy singing while on the rowing boat.  Maybe feel just like old times.  When life is hard but more carefree and happier. 









Monkeys at the stones.







Amazing at how natural works.

It is a really beautiful










After this, we will be going to the Ti Top island, the only area left for tourists to visit.  Will talk more on my next post.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...