Monday, February 5, 2018

Hanoi day 4: Jackson Steakhouse

My family does not usually go for fine dining because thr kids are too noisy.  However, my eldest sister and friend who love good food wanted to try this.  So here we are.  It was located at french quarter.

The restaurant takes up 4 levels.  Our table is on level 4 and brighter.  Guess is because of the kids.  Haha.

Here are our food.

Start with breads.  Think bread are freshly baked.


Fresh oysters.

Soup.

Scallops.

Very nice.

Sreak.

Veal meat.

Another steak.

Another steak.

Pasta.

Our bill is more then Vnd5,000,000.00.  So much.

The food are fantastic and overall service was quite good.  However there was an incident that make me wouldn't want to go again.  They mess up 2 of our steaks and we realised only after take a few bites of them.  So we told the waitress.  And you know what did they do! They just swap our food and give us again.  I think they should redo the steaks for us as it was their mistakes.  But we didn't want to make a fuss over it.  But this definitely make me wouldn't want to go again.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...