Wednesday, February 14, 2018

CNY shopping

Everytime before CNY i will be thinking what to wear for my family and myself.  Last time when i was single, life is simpler.  I can always dress down.  My family and relatives do not comment much.  However different family have differnt culture and norms.  Some said 1st day of new year must wear nicely is to have a good start of year.

So here i am trying to match my family clothes with mine.

Husband will be wearing Uniqlo shirt.

Kids will be wearing the following.


So i thought of wearing the below.
But find it a bit plain.  So i went window shopping again.  This time round i went Dressabelle at Tanjong Pagar Centre.

 As usual, i am too lazy to try clothes so i just put them over my existing clothes.

Wrap top. Nice to have but not a must.

Red tops.



Guess the model wore them nicer.  Haha.


I couldn't find the below bottoms.  Only tried the below crop pants in rose.  But it was not as tight as the model wore.


In the end, i got the printed red top and the navy crop pants as my husband says is easier to match and tighter design.  I bought it online as there was 28% discount for purchase of 2 or more.

Currently, its retail shop is also having promotion. Purchase 2 with $18 discount. Purchase 3 with $38 discount. I cannot remember the most discount they are giving.  Just go down and take a look as the promotion are quite attractive.

I hope they are good and i will look wonderful so that i will have a great year ahead.

Happy new year! Good health and wealth to all.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...