Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Foto diary 2019

Kids having cheap trills.

I saw a lot of people queueing outside 100AM. So I also went and queue. Got free coffee for a hot day! Nice.



Husband went to queue to buy handphone. I bought the kids for a quick swim @OTH. They have so much fun. Youngest even met her classmates.












After swim, there was an event at the field so went to take a look. Kids have fun participating in the activities.













Cheap and good! OTH has many activities. If you are free, should come down and take a look. 

Eldest took out his old toy and played with youngest. Now he can do up the tracks all by himself. He has grown up so much. Miss his younger days.



Doing CNY decoration for youngest. But none she like. So troublesome!

So we just put all the decorations at our front door. Don't waste them.


Our Christmas card from Hong Kong is finally here! So cute.


Off and on, I will have to help my youngest to do up her hair. She loves it!


Eldest volunteers to be an English representative. Hope he will be able to do a good job.

My in laws really got green hand. Their plants are all very nice. Their latest pot. Radish.

One of the enrichment teachers recommended this for nose blockage. But don't think will try as I don't understand Thai.

Youngest's creation.


Husband wants to try find a new shampoo for his oily scaple. I researched and got the below for him to try.

Other recommendations. Maybe next time will try.


That's all for now. Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...