Friday, March 15, 2019

Foodies

I love taking pictures of my life but not interesting at all. I do simple thing which I find pleasure in it. I find that now most of the people look for special things to do. Else they will be bore etc. I do not know is it like kids, have too much screen time, mind is too active and need to be keep stimulating. Guess different era. 

I love coffee. They are strong in scent. Even when i smell it, I feel relax. Maybe I am a scent person. I love seeing scent. But I dislike strong perfume. I find them overwhelming.

I also love lightings. I love all the decorations' lightings especially Christmas. During Christmas season, my hope is to take double deck bus at Orchard road and enjoy the lightings and taking picture. They are so beautiful.

Here I am enjoying the coffee and looking at the Chinese CNY lightings. 


CNY hamper for my boss.


Wicked Garlic. The food is not bad. Price is around $15 to 20.

Buying coffee again.

Another hampers.




The cake looks to pretty to eat.

My ingredients for cny reunion dinner.


Some of them being displayed out cos we are going to start eating!! Yummy.





Actually I love the vegetables and soup most. But you need lot of meats to make the soup nice. Haha.

Trying Boon Tong Keng at Century Square.


My husband says the soup is good.



Special ice vegtable. Very crunchy and sweet.


1st time trying Fun Toast's food.




1st day of CNY. Try new drink.

Eat and eat.

Office's CNY lunch

Menu.

Roasted pork.


Yu Sheng's instructions  

Yu Sheng.






Food is here.



Is lobster.

Shark fin soup. Took out all the shark fin for my colleague. A lot.



Roasted pig with rice.



Feel bad having this. The piglet looks so real.








Dessert.
Very full after all these.

Next day we have leftover roaster pork for lunch. Pig legs.
With nail.

Another yu Sheng. I don't know why need to have yu Sheng so many times. I don't remember having it when I was young.

Kids love it. Eldest loves the abalone.



Having steamboat with colleagues. Our favourite Shi Li Fang. Affordable and filling.




Colleague trying out new bubble tea.



Yu Sheng on the 7th day of CNY.





Eldest helping out.








Our simple meal.




I queuing for nasi lemak.

Twisted my leg so Mc. Having breakfast after sending youngest to school.


Too lazy to buy lunch so I cooked instant Noodle for myself.


Valentine lunch with colleagues. Having ramen at Orchid hotel.






Another CNY gathering with ex-colleagues. It has been a long time since I met some of them. Miss those time when we worked closely together. Time passed.






Longevity cake for husband's maternal grandmother birthday.


Trying another restaurant with colleagues at Tanjong Pagar. This time is Thai food.







Some pictures from my colleague.







Food was great but price is on the high Cafe price. Each of us paid around $25 per person.

Last day of CNY. Time to eat rice ball. Long queue at Mr Bean.

Luckily didn't sold out. Kids having a good time eating.


Our desserts for the day.



Hope everyone have a good CNY and will a great year ahead. Even when things are not that fantastic, don't give up. Stay positive. Things will get slightly better. Have faith.

Cheers to good health and happiness.

1 comment:

msd said...

Thank you for sharing this information. It was useful and interesting. The best part of it was it gives a detailed knowledge about the event management and as an event planner Singapore it will be very useful for me and will help me to gather more knowledge. This will certainly help me in developing my company into one of the best Event Management Company in Singapore.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...