Monday, March 11, 2019

Products' Review

Virgin Coconut oil

I bought this from Malacca. I love the mini bottle size. Very practical. I can carry it around me.


Smell: pleasant scent
Colour: clear 
Texture: liquid
Review: i find this good. Easily absorb to skin and will not have the sticky feeling. I quite like this. On and off, I will use this to massage my kids. Very useful. Coconut oil can also be use on hair too. 

Innisfree Green Tea Foam Cleanser. 


Smell: Fresh 
Colour: cloudy white
Texture: creamy 
Review: I think is a cleanser that will clean well your face. Not sure if it too strong for my skin type. But I feel my face got the clean after feel. Sometimes even tight. It cost around $15 to 20. Cannot remember the actual cost. Affordable. I got it when there is a storewide discount. 

Will I buy again? Not sure. Think will try others. 

Innis free Sea Salt Whipping Cleanser




Smell: Fresh 
Colour:  white
Texture: creamy with tiny bits
Review: another cleanser that clean well. Think it will be a good cleanser for oily or combination skin type. My husband who has oily skin type, feels that it cleans his face well. My skin type is normal to dry. I do not use it daily. It costs around $20. Will I buy again? Most likely not as I find it more for oily or combination skin type. 

Innisfree's Apple seed cleanser cream

Found all the pictures. I used this as my first step of my double cleaning for my night time skin care regime. It's scent is light apple. Creamy and white. Then I will wash it with another gel or foam cleanser. Costed around $17.

Kiehl' Baby lip balm

Got it at around $20. Slightly pleasant but not much scent balm. Transparent. Moisture your lips. Sometimes I use it on my kids especially when we are traveling.

Will buy again if I cannot find a baby lip balm as when we travel, I will use it on my kids.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...