Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sept18 School Holiday - Kidszian Singapore (part 2)

Trying very hard to edit all the pictures. There are so many photos.

Finally i met my eldest with his dad. Eldest also enjoys himself with all the different roles.

At Spritzer.

Youngest also wanted to do this even when she has done this at KL before.
 The staff in Sinagpore really not very alert. Youngest wears the coat so untidy and they still took her picture. Really not passionate about the job.












I still took many photos!!!

At orthopaedic.









Doing exercise to strength the spine.






Now youngest will remind me to stand or sit properly. Back must be upright. At least she learnt. 😁

Eldest going to roast bau kau.

Mr chef. Looking forward for his bau kau.
Turn out no roasted meat to eat. Sad.

Youngest going to learning lab to have a degree.

Youngest is having quite a hard time as she does not really understand the course. But she tries her best.

And her she graduated. Haha. She looks so adorable.






Being a vault assistant.

Looking so happy!

 The kids in this role are bery warm and friendly to youngest. She has so much fun.


















Here are some ad hoc photos at Kidszain.



Guess i need part 3 aa i still got many photos to edit and post.  😅

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...