Friday, October 5, 2018

Sept18 School Holiday - Kidszian Singapore (part 1)

For 1 week holiday, i usually do not plan much programs. The most I will do is take a day leave to accompany eldest who is in primary school.

This time round, we decided to go Kidszania, Singapore as we got discounted tickets and youngest has not been to the Singapore one.

So here we are.

Youngest needs a lot of encouragement to do her "job". Her 1st job at Lifebuoy.





She is one of the youngest participant.





She has some difficulties in most of her task. But she tries and tries.









Luckily, some older participants help her.









Then we proceed to Paddle Pop. Makes ice cream! Youngest is so excited about it. For this task, you have to pay. I didn't know about it. And the rude worker shouted at me for not listening. I find the staff very rude and offensive.

I mean Kidszian is a place to let the child has the responsible to do their own task. Why as a non-participant, i must listen to the instruction. My child who is young and does not listen well, the staff should be a bit more patient toward the child. Thats why i am not impress with Singapore Kidszian. I find the KL Kidszian staff are more professional and patient with the children. They really guide the children and not rely on the parents. I have to give them credit for their effort.

Nevertheless, youngest has fun with ice cream.



















Finally get to eat ice cream.

I took so pictures. And having a hard time to edit them.  Will contiune in next post.  Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...