Friday, October 12, 2018

Food food food

Mid autumn festivals. Office received a number of mooncakes.





Durian mooncakes, I 😍






It has been a while since we have lunch with our boss. Lunch at Pasta Brava. The food is good. But hope next time will be at a different venue.







More mooncakes.



Jelly and durain mooncakes at home. amd piglet.


Tenant's soft launch. Trying out. Candour Coffee @ 72 Duxton Road.









Surprisingly the food is not bad. Wagyu beef bowl is nice.




 Our office aunty always buy fruits for us. Here a big yellow watermelon for us.

Lychee rose cake from Cake Spade. 1st time trying. Find it soso.


Nice Toast Box coffee cup.


My $1 nasi lemak from Crave buy via Grab food plus delivery. 1st time user only. Sad no more cheap food.


Healthy food?

Another nasi lemak at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.


Mealpal.


Expensive chinese take out.




Office tea break.


Korean lunch. Sides.



Mains.







Husband does special car bread for youngest. Youngest loves it with milo on it!

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...