Saturday, June 30, 2018

Miscellaneous photos

Pictures of my life.

Youngest loves pink.  Pink overdose.


Trying out new moscato.

Painting my youngest nail.

My old dog at my place. She is getting weaker.  Sad to see her like this.  I just hope to be with her when even my nephew bring her to my place.


Beautiful orchids plants at Tampines neighborhood.




Enjoying ice cream at birds of paradise@ katong.


I love its icecream. Very refreshing.

Saw a new kid's play.  But some colleagues mention maybe a bit dangerous for younger jumpers. As can be quite rough play.

Mother's day present from kids.


Sun rise.




Youngest drawing. Asked me to give my collegue so this is a proof of it.

Stormy day.

Enjoying my quiet moment while kids are resting.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...