Thursday, June 28, 2018

Group Therapy Cafe

Weekend birthday celebration for my mother.

Now eldest into war hammer figurine.

Group Therapy Cafe at Katong V. Long queue. Need to wait.


Here are some of the foods we ordered.  Some i remember, some i can't.


Fish and chips.

Aglio olio.

Big breakfast.

Shepherd pie.

Overall, food is great. Price is on the high side of cafe price. Service is alright.  But is a good try.

Went back n have a little walk at my neighborhood with my old dog and kids. Using toilet bowl as pot. Recycle.


My old dog.



I used to bring my old dog for walk.  It has been awhile since i bring her. Now she does not like to walk that much.


Simple cake from 4 Leaves.


Hope my mother enjoys her birthday and she will have good health etc.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...