Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Garbage enzymes

Read a lot about enzymes. Very interested. But find food enzymes a lot of work.  So decided to try garbage enzymes.

This time round i just used vegeatables, water and brown sugar.

Ratio for it. Is 1 part of sugar, 3 parts of vegetables/fruits and 10 parts of water.



Shake them well.






Every few days must open a bit and let go of the air. Keep for a month plus.  It will have a sour vinegar scent.

I used a bit for moping the floor or wiping the house.

Gave a bottle to my sister.  She will be using it as her plant fertiliser. 1 part of enzymes mixes with 10 parts of water.

Doing another 1 for future use. Haha.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...