Thursday, June 7, 2018

Foodies fotos

My life is all about my kids, family, work, some window shopping and most importantly food!

I am more into local food. I eat a mix of healthy and unhealthy food. I believe in eating moderation for all kind of foods.  Too much of something is never good.

Here are some tasty food that i tried over the days...

Old school jelly by my office aunty.


So pretty. Jelly in a cup.

Farewell lunch for my colleague @Twins, 7 Craig Road.









Find the food soso.  4 fingers tastes spicier and better.

My favourite, home cooked food by my mother.



Old school pineapples biscuits.

Packed mala for lunch.

Beautiful strawberries.


My DIY salad for office lunch.



My DIY salad lunch for my husband.


My salad lunch.

I love eating salad but usually it is not enough for me. So i must snack more frequently.

Meet up with ex-colleagues at Segar Restaurant @ Chinatown Point.

Food nice and quite spicy.  Price is affordable.






After meal, coffee and dessert.

Dinner at Tampines hub's Niigata bento.




Food is quite ok.  Price is around $15 plus each.  Tampines 1 fish market is slightly cheaper.

Lunch at Sandwich Saigon cafe at katong. 



Overall, i find its food very good. Its banh mi are really very good.  I will love to go back!!

Can't wait to try more good food.  Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...