Tuesday, June 14, 2016

DFit D1

My husband recently bought me a smart watch called DFit D1 from Tao Bao.  It has good review and costed around S$30 plus with shipping. 


Pros about the watch.  Cheap, nicely made and waterproofed. 
Cons:  Need to synchronize with you mobile phone or else the timing will be out and being reset.  
I have been using for five days. The watch needs to be charged almost every two days.   Its Bluetooth connection is pretty weak, out of the blue, the watch will reset as it loses the connection with my mobile phone.
Personally I find it quite useless as a watch that does not provide correct time.  Even the HPB Actxa is a more reliable watch.
Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...