Friday, June 24, 2016

Withings Activite

After reading my blog, my husband feels bad about buying the DFIt D1 for me.  Actually I feel that there is no need to feel bad about.  Even thought it is not really a good watch, it does have its pros.  And I will still use it, as I am not really a very high tech girl.  Just need to take a while to get use to it and learn how to use it.  And during this process, I may nag and nag about what I discover of the watch. Usually I will comment more on its cons than its pros.  Haha. 
Then out of the blue, he gave me another watch, Withings Activite.  



It also tracks your steps.  It is also waterproof.  Nicer design.  Does not need to charge every fortnight. However, it is much more expensive.  Costs around S$200 and cannot tell the time in the dark.  The step tracker is much stricter than my DFit D1 and HPB Actxa. 
I feel a bit wasteful when I stop using my DFIt D1.  It is still useable.  But I guess it is not so practical for my kids.  Maybe I shall donate to YMCA. 
Now I am into Minimalist lifestyle. So really don’t want too much things.  Trying to cut back on my purchase and whenever I have spare time, will pack my stuff.  Hope I can achieve it.  Pray for me.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...