Thursday, June 2, 2016

My wishlist

1. 0.4 carat diamond earrings. Currently I am wearing my 0.1 carat diamond earrings. I am too lazy and always in the rush to match earrings so this is the pair which is timeless and match well with every outfits. Thinking of buying Swarovski crystal earring. Cheap only $150.  But my budget is $100 for it since it is more of a custom jewellery.

2. Hp with bigger screen and external SD card.
My current LG hp is quite good except it is getting old and a bit slow. Photograph resolution is also not too good.

I really need a good camera hp with extra storage as I take lots of picture with my hp. Bigger screen is to watch show. Last time I used it to even read book.  But recently my husband bought me a kindle so I have used it less for reading. Not an iphone user as I am more of a drag and drop file girl than synchronize. My budget is $500 without contract but checked out LG V10. It costs $840. So expensive.

3. Smart casual sleeves knee length dress.
Most of my dresses are working dress. My usual length for dress is 34 inch but I feel that it is quite short when i babywearing.  Thinking of going Bugis to check out those $10 to $15 dress. But don't have time.

4. Baby bag aka back pack
The side pocket of my current Nike back pack got a super huge hole. However it is still useable so this is really at the bottom of my wish list. Saw a Jansport backpack which is unavailable in Singapore but seem good.  Can try. Not cheap cost around $100 plus.

5. Bzees lifetime shoes and sandals. Unavailable in Singapore. Went to the same shop where I bought my Bzees. They only have the exact same old models that I was there the first time. Quite disappointing. Now having promotion $99 for a pair. I bought at $129. Not sure to buy back my current one.  Or should look for another good walking shoes that look nicer. I really have difficult to find a good pair of all rounder shoes. Thinking of buying back Converse shoes. Cheaper.

Just realised other than hp, my wishlist items are quite cheap. :)

I don't mind a holiday.  I will like to go back to Sweden. Nice weather and peaceful.  But rather exepnsive to bring my two kids and not sure what can they do over there.

Just love to daydream.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...