Friday, May 8, 2015

Facial cleansers review

Today will talk about 2 facial cleansers that i tried.  1st will be Clearwave De-Bac Washing Form from Bellewave.  I really like this.  Price is around $60 plus for 200ml. Find it a bit expensive.  Love its minty scent which is great and not overwhelming.  Just mix the gel with water, before apply to face.  Always feel refresh and clean after each wash.  An ideal night facial wash for me. 


However some of its ingredients are not too good.  So my quest for night wash is not over.  During my husband current work trip, I had asked him to help me buy Philosophy's Purity Make Simple facial wash for me to try.  Can't wait for it.   Actually i am more interested in Aveda gel cleanser but quite expensive.  Maybe next time. 

Recently i also tried Durance's Cool Cleansing Gel.  Usual price is around $50 but i got it when there is buy 1 get 1 free promotion.  As i was runing out of facial wash so thought can give this a try.  Was disappointed with it.  A super light cleanser.  Can only use it for my morning wash.  Not much scent even thought it stated contains lavender essential oil.  Luckily i got during promotion.  Dont worth its price.

These few days quite moody.  Home alone with my 2 kids. Not because of this.  Actually They are quite good and cooperative especially my eldest who really behaves and help.  Maybe is because i eat and sleep less when my husband travels.  Writing makes me feel better which is something i like to do.  I hope i will continue finding time to write.  

Cheers.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...