Monday, May 4, 2015

Feeling happy

Feeling happy about myself.  Choosing between sleeping for another ten mintues and spending the ten mintues reading to my elder son while my younger baby is still sleeping.  I choose the latter.  My son also cooperated. Didnt wake his sister up. So we end up reading 2 books together. And had a bread together. 

These are special quality bonding time with my first born. Maybe he does not understand why but i hope he enjoys them too.  I love him very much even though i am very strict to him. And i am still learning very hard to control my super bad temper that is with me for the past 30plus year.  Sometimes i am more angry with myself when i scream and shout at him.  I really hope i can do better than this which is my every year resolution. 

I am glad that i have such opportunity to stay at home to take care of my kids even though i still prefer to work as it is the easier choice.   But beening home make me learn and treasure little things in life.  Also without my wonderful husband who provided for us and support me in many ways, I cant possible be a stay at home. However i do miss the times we always do things together. 

We may not have a lot of things and much luxuries but i hope my kids enjoy me being at home with them.  Finally I want to wish a happy mother day to all, give ourselves a pat and have fun with our love ones. 

Cheers....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...