Saturday, April 13, 2013

Deal from Korres

Now is the time to try Korres product if you have been eyeing for a while. Because it is having 25% off when you shop at www.korresasia.com.

I quite like its Magnolia Bark Day Cream and White Tea Fluid Gel. I have also try Milk Proteins Foam Cleanser and Yoghurt Moisturising Cream but I don't really like them. The Milk Proteins Foam Cleanser doesn't have much foam and after cleansing it doesn't give you a squeaking clean feeling. Thus I find it more suitable for dry skin or when you travel to colder country.

As for the Yoghurt Moisturising Cream, it does has a milk scent. I find this cream takes slightly longer to absorb to my skin than Magnolia Bark Day Cream. Plus Magnolia Bark Day Cream got a nicer, lovely flora smell. So my vote is with the latter. However, I'm not really a cream person. I tend to mix with a little mist for easy application.

White Tea Fluid Gel is a slightly foaming and gentle facial wash. It also has a hint of tea scent. Not over drying. Will definitely use again if there is sales or can't find a better alternatives.

The good thing about Korres products is that they have much nicer scents, which give you a smoothing feeling. Currently, I still got quite a number of skin care on hand or else I will definitely buy some other products for trying. Maybe next time. :)

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...