Monday, April 1, 2013

My most important accessory

Something I cannot live without it.  My cards and mobile phone pouch with neck strip.  Nowadays I seldom put my mobile phone in unless of emergency as you can see the pouch is pretty bulky itself.

Usually I will get black in colour, to be safe but this one is having promotion so got an orange. Something different.  My usually black strip is old and dirty so get this rainbow colour to match it. 

It really free my hands especially when I am alone with my son.  Very useful and convenient. 

Maybe should get a small sling pouch but feel funny using it in office and I find it too troublesome to change. 

I think I will stick with this until I can find a better alternative. 

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...