Friday, April 12, 2013

Latest find

I have been looking around for cheap lemongrass reed diffuser for my home.  But the cheapest is still at G market S$20 for 250ml plus delivery charge of $3 or Aroma Hub at Tampines Mall, S$50 for 2 250ml. 

Then that day I walk passed a Guardian pharmacy and something catch my eye! Its reed diffuser only costs $21.90 for 2 200ml.  Really cheap.  They only have two favour, lavender & eucalyptus and lemongrass & citrus.  So I grabbed both and try. 

Lemongrass & citrus, I used at home. Find the lemongrass scent is pretty weak.  Not very useful for me as I use it as an insert repellent.  As for lavender & eucalyptus, I used in office.  The lavender scent is much stronger which I prefer eucalyptus. 

Thus, I don't think I will buy again eventhough it is quite a good buy.  Now is even cheaper $19.80.  I'm not sure all  Guardian pharmacy have it.  This I saw it at Tampines station. 

On my way to pick my son.  Have a good weekend.  Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...