Sunday, October 21, 2012

VIP WEEK by MANGO: 20% OFF


I am not a Mango member so does it means if I get three items during this period, I can be a Mango member and entitle 20% off? I wonder! Anyway I got nothing in my wish list except shorts, which I do not often wear and pants but not so urgent. So maybe this time round, I will give it a miss.

Friday I went Katong I12 for the first time. Did not have the time to come so today on my way for my facial, I drop by. Maybe I expect too much but it is just a smaller shopping mall, with a number of expensive shops such as Contina Watch and Mount Blanc.

Anyway look for the day. Beige Mango tee top and Uniqlo navy blue chino 3/4 pants, currently my favourite causal bottoms.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...