Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nature's Farm October Special Sales Event


Quite a good deal not to be missed. Especially if you got any supplement to get. However, I still got a number of fish oil in my fridge. So will give this a miss.

Oh by the way, Standard Chartered Bank got a good deal. This bonus saver account gives 1.88% interest for deposit up to SGD twenty five thousand if every month you spend at least S$500 on its debit or credit card. If you are interested, do contact the bank. Think going to the branch or calling the hotline is faster. Cos no one contact me when I left my contact at the bank's web site!!

Lastly look for the day. Brown Esprit sweater with my black ankle pants.


 My comfort outfit!! Lol.

Of to pick my little monster. Have a good day. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...