Monday, October 22, 2012

Kiehl's products

Kiehl's is one of the brands I like most.  Because their prices are quite affordable and some products do help with my skin.

Some of my favourite Kiehl's products.

1. Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment (Retail price about S$54)

I use this whenever my pimples, white and black heads are showing.  I feels it helps to minimize them.

2. Acai Damage-Repairing Serum (Retail price about S$84)

Like this light weight serum with a nice scent. And if you are a Kiehl's products users, you should know that their products are always lacking of fragrance!  Plus it is organic certified.  Paraben and silicone free too.

And my husband favourite is Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser (Retail price S$43).  He feels this cleanser cleans his oily face well and yet not over drying.  But not much scent.

However, there are some products from Kiehl's that I will not use again as I do not find them useful.  They are Over-Night Biological Peel (Retail price more than S$100) and Double Strength Deep Line Filler (Retail price about S$72).  For the peel, I do not like its smell and secondly, I do like to have a layer of sticky stuff on my face while sleeping.  Whereas for the filler, maybe I did not use regularly thus there is not much effect on me.  And I am too lazy to apply so many products.

Lastly, here is a list of products that I will like to give it a try.

1. Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion which supposes to help minimize and refine the look of pores.  And Amazonian White Clay helps to absorb excess oil.  That's sound what I need.

2. Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque also help to minimize the appreance of pores.  My ex-colleague wife loves this mask as she feels is very good.

3. Midnight Recovery Eye.  I am still looking for the right eye gel.  Will be trying Alba Botanica, Green Tea Eye Gel, 1 fl oz (30 ml) and see how it turns out.

4.  Midnight Recovery Concentrate.  My colleague said it helps to make her skin radiant.  But a bit worry as it is oil.  So still thinking about it.

Anyway need more information about Kiehls, do check out their website, http://www.kiehlstimes.com/.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...