Monday, October 15, 2012

Omnisens Body Lotion

I have found a wonderful body lotion. However, I have no idea where I got this from. Could be from my husband's past business trip hotel stay.

I seldom use body lotion as I don't like the sticky after feeling. So most of the time, I will use them in office as a hand lotion. After using this, I am totally impress by it. Maybe I should bring home and try cos I seldom on air conditioner when I am back at home. Test whether there is any after feeling or not.

Omnisens Body Lotion



Texture: liquid Gel

Aroma: Smoothing and nice tea fragrant

Colour: Translucent to white

Verdict: I love it!! Not only it does not have sticky after feeling as it absorbs easily to skin. Skin also feels soft after application. Plus it is free from paraben, silicone and mineral oil. If I ever need a body lotion will definitely get this unless it is too expensive.

Also, look for the day.



This morning was quite cooling as has been raining. So took out my long sleeve gray strip Gap tops that was left in my cupboard for awhile. Match it with a black knee length skirt as the ground are all wet. Don't want to dirty my pants.


However, when I go out for lunch, it was back to hot and sunny. Sigh. Still thought cool weather has finally comes! Boo. So drink more water and take care.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...