Saturday, May 19, 2012

What to wear with pants/ bermuda shorts/ jeans

I am more of a "tomboy" girl. I always like to wear jeans because it goes with most things. So effortless. Ok I know I am a lazy girl. Guess that's me! :p

Now working, if I am lazy I will just grab my pants. Most of my pants are tight skinny, 3/4 or the most boot cut. Find loose pants require more effort to mix and match.

I got quite a number of pants and tops in my waredrop but some, I seldom wear as I grew too fat or the clothes have faded. Or some clothes you just do not really like them!! Anyway need to find time to pack them. Some must really find ways to wear them. Actually I am quite bad with mixing and matching my clothes especially with accessories. So now I will look at magazine or online to learn how others dress up and keep a record of it. I will also keep pictures that I like so that next time I can remember to get them. Lol.

In this case, here are some pictures for reference.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...