Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vichy UV Pro Secure - Anti UV Anti Pollution

Another samples testing! However after putting all the samples in the tub, the tub got stuck. Cannot seem to open it. Try opening it for more than a week then finally it opens. What a joke.

I have no idea how much it costs as they are samples but I believe it's price range is around S$30 to S$40. As for its size, no idea.

Vichy UV Pro Secure - Anti UV Anti Pollution.

Texture: Lotion (slightly lighter texture than Clarins UV PLus HP Neutral version sunscreen protection)

Aroma: None

Colour: White

Verdict: I find it lighter than Clarins sunscreen protection. It takes awhile to absorb but still got slight oily after feeling. Thus do not really like it. Do not think will buy the actual size products as I prefer matt after feeling. However if you do not mind it, it is comparable to Clarins sunscreen protection.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...