Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shoes

I love all sorts of shoe. Different colors, model etc. However now I have to walk along a long track to the station or back home and most of the time is with my son so I will try not to wear heels that are too high. Else will be quite tiring and uncomfortable. Or I will change before I start my long journey walk home.

I tend to buy more of my working cover shoes from Trendy Zone and Mitju as I find their shoes quite soft. As for sandals with heels, I will go for either Charles&Keith or Heatwave. However, I find their price are increasing and recently, when I try Heatwave's heels, I cannot seem to get the right size.

A short description of my feet. They are slim, long and boney. So will always get blister. That's why I always searching for shoes that are soft in order to cut down on blisters. My size is around 36 but because they are too slim and long, sometimes even size 36 shoes are too loose for me but 35 will be too short! What a trouble. Some design do not suit me as my toes are too long. Lol.

Now you can understand why it is so difficult for me to find a pair of good shoes without burning a hole in my pocket. So do you have such problem when you are looking for new shoes?

Been looking around to find shoes that are suitable for my dressing. Found some at online shopping sites for reference. However some are way too high. I think maximum I can go is 2 1/2 inch heels. So some are out! Oops. Not much left.

Yesterday I pass by JWest, saw a new sandals but was very expensive. Cost almost hundred dollars. Cannot bear to buy it. What a waste they do not have sales. Maybe I should wait for Robinson sales as they carry this brand.

Wish me luck.

Lastly, happy mother day to all mummies. Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...