Saturday, May 26, 2012

Time for GSS

This weekend, no where to go? Time for shopping. Great Singapore Sales starts on 25 May. A lot of place are having sales and promotion.

Capitamalls are giving out voucher for certain amount of spending. Do check out details at the malls as different mall has different promotion.

G2000 Great Singapore Sale. Up to 50% off selected items. Exclusively for DBS/POSB Credit & Debit Cardmembers, there are dditional 15% off final bill with min. 2 pcs. From 21 May to 10 Jun 2012.

Takashimaya starts its sales too. On top of products sale, Takashinaya card holders entitle a final 10% off the bill amount. Quite a good deal.

I do not usually go Takashimaya shopping as I find their price a bit steep. As I need to get my son's sun protection from Buds (I'm bring my son to the Army open house that is open to public on Saturday and Sunday. Can bring your kids down to have some fun) so I went. Saw their on going n promotion. Also just realized they carry quite a number of organic or natural skincare products. One of them is Korres that I have been eyeing for! And right now they are having 20% discount! Cannot withstand the temptation so bought a toner and a cleanser for about S$62. Quite worth it.

Finally I also bought my water bottle for office use. My previous have been with me for a number of years so it's time to change. Also bought a bottle for my son! So cute.

Have great time shopping. Cheers.

Opp almost forget, Kiehl's is having 20% off. Luckily Thursday I didn't get any product from Tangs Kiehl's. :)

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...