Monday, May 21, 2018

Photos timeline

I have quite a routine lifestyle.  Not much changes, which can be bad.

Another welcome lunch for new colleague at Pasta Brava. Hope next office lunch will be some where else.





My childhood home.  Moving out....

Many packing and photo taking.





While others are busing packing, the twos are enjoying...



At home, playing again.  Is good to be kids.

My 7th anniversary lunch.  Hotpot, my favourite!


Gift from my husband.

Continuing our anniversary celebration at home.



Celebration with junk food, 4Fingers.

Bought new pair of shoes.

With embroidery.

My favourite beautiful sun rise @ Tampines. Blueish with yellow. Cloudy.




Boss's birthday. Chocolate orgin cake.






Enjoying my cold drink in office.

New Old Chang Kee's nasi lemak puff.




Kids with my cousin.

Final meal at my childhood home.








Goodbye blk 6. A place i know it so well.  It is really hard to say goodbye.  I will definitely miss it.

Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...