Thursday, May 10, 2018

Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream

I got this via Sephora.com during the black friday sales.  I need a more hydrating cream for my last year Hanoi trip so i got this cream base moisturiser to try.  My usual moisturiser will be gel or lotion.  Lighter for Singapore's hot and humid weather.



Smell: soothing rose scent
Colour: white
Texture: cream
Review: A rich and soothing rose scent cream.  I like to use this as a quick massage on my face at night before my sleep.  Really moisturize my face. A moisturizer that is good for drier weather place or drier skin.

I love Fresh's products as they have loving scent.  

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...