Thursday, May 16, 2013

Recent makeup purchase

Recently Sephora is having 20% discount for its member.  Wanted to try Mac makeup remover wipes as more convenient when I am taking care of my son alone.  So I bought a packet of 100 for $47 and a eyebrow brush for $20.  All prices are before discount. 
I have tried both.  Find the sheet wipe a bit dry.  Wonder is it because it has been manufactured for awhile.  The one I use at Mac counter seem better.  Maybe the first few pieces are drieras they are on top. Will continue and review on it.  The brush is finer.  Thus need a bit more applications. 
It has been a while since I write product's revirw.  Must be more hardworking!!! Lol.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...