Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bedok Point

Yesterday I happened to go Bedok Point.  @basement 1, there are many small stalls selling female and kids fashion.  There is one stall on English kitchen ware.

One of the female famale fashion is tops from Korea.  Took some pictures.their clothes are quite soft and comfortable. Short sleeves top cost $10 and sleeveless top @ $9. I find them quite affordable.

As their design are quite cute so not really suitable for office.  I don't think I will get them even u find them nice.  Find simple tank top is easier to match for my lifestyle. 

So how's your weekend so far???  Have fun and rest well.  Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...