Thursday, May 30, 2013

Morning Beauty Regimen - Facial Wash

It been a while since I talk about my beauty regimen and product's review.  Actually I have simplified a lot since I have kid to save time.  From today, I will focus on my current beauty regimen. 

Morning I will start with cleanser.  Currently I'm using Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser.    

Texture: Gel
Aroma: Sweet nice scent (my husband says it smell like Yakult)
Colour: Clear.
Cost: about $13 for 125ml. Can get it from Watson
Verdict: affordable, effective gentle cleanser.  It has quite a lot foam while washing thus must rinse well.  Not over drying. My second bottle, Will definitely buy again if I can't find a better alternative.

3.5 out of 5 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...