Monday, December 22, 2008

Malaysia trip (15 - 19 Dec 2008)

All my goodies from Malaysia. Went Genting and KL. Initially was very excited about this trip as Malaysia is now having sale. Thot I can go there and grab some good deals. Even wrote a long list of items that I wish to get during this trip. In the end, it was a quite disappointing as I didn't get much stuff. The sale was not extremely cheap as compared to things sold in Singapore.



Some of the items that I bought:
1) Shoes
Top - From Nose. Guess this is the best deal I got. After sales this pair of shoes cost me about RM24.
Right - From Vincci. Cost: Abt RM43
Left - From Nose again. It is platform shoes that I planned to wear them during CNY. Cost: Abt RM40





2) Pajamas - The shorts on the left are 2 for RM35 and the top is RM10. The set on the right is RM33. Quite expensive right!!!









3) Some magazines that I bot in Malaysia. Cheap and lots of information.



















4) My favourite - Toiletries. Finally I found the shop that carry Avon products. Watson used to carry them but not anymore. Avon's Eye Perfector with Peptides (2nd pic, 1st product on the right) was higher recommended by one of the Malaysian blogger. So was really very excited when I found this shops. Right now, I am using it but it is too early to make a review on it.
1st pic - (left to right) What I understand from the store assistant, Anew is supposed to be the superior range of Avon. But have not try it so no idea how superior it is. As for the rest, they are toner. One is tea tree & grapefruit and the other is with AHA. I have try the tea tree toner, find it quite normal.
2nd pic - (left to right) Foot works to remove rough skin fr foot. It contains peppermint thus it is quite refreshing and it costs about RM15 so it is cheaper that Bodyshop's foot scrub. Haha. The 2nd product is a scrub. and lastly, Avon's Eye Perfector with Peptides.
3rd - (Top to bottom, left to right) All these were bought at Waston. Guess Watson is still my favourite store. Actually saw this Biore UV gel in Japan but find it quite expensive over there. This I bought it in Malaysia for RM25. Pure & Mild White Brightening Cleansing Foam and Pure & Mild Moisture Softening Lotion. The cleansing foam is also recommended by the Malaysia blogger. Where else for the lotion, I think it is a toner but it is richer. Will review it when I'm start using it. Chinese Medical oil, Liquid Eyeliner pen (my 1st, hope will know how to use it and not turn up like panda) and Johnson & Johnson's Mini Face Powder - rosy pink. After using this powder, my face actually looks brighter but after using twice my face develop pimples so I have stop using it for some times. Maybe will try using it again.
Think the toiletries that I bot are quite cheap. Avon's product range from RM10 to RM 20. Maybe all the products that I chose are either on sale or promotion. Hehehe. That's me!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...