Thursday, December 4, 2008

Products' Review

Product name: The Body Shop - Aloe Gentle Facial Wash
Texture: Form
Aroma: Light
Colour: White
Note: Gentle facial wash for sensitive skin.
Cost: Btw S$12.90-16.90
Verdict: Too light for my liking, a bit steep for it. Will not buy it again.

Product name: Canmake Concealer Foundation UV SPF25 No.2
Texture: Quite smooth
Aroma: Nil
Colour: Beige
Note: A bit cakey and do not why but always need to apply a few times around the eye area.
Cost: Think is S$26.90 with casing and around S$20 for refill pack.
Verdict: Will not buy it again as too cakey.




Product name: Biore Facial Form - Cool
Texture: Creamy gel
Aroma: Light faint smell
Colour: White
Note: Normal facial wash but feel clean and a bit icy cooling after washing. Usually use it for my morning wash.
Cost: S$4.80 at Chinatown area
Verdict: Will buy again but will like to try out other cheaper range of facial wash.




Product name: Olivin-Fragrant Olive Oil
Texture: A bit oily but still quite light
Aroma: Typical aroma of olive oil
Colour: Light yellow
Note: Use it mostly for my hair as understand that will olive oil will soften the hair but not really in my case. My hair still coarse after using it. Maybe my hair texture is not good. Try to apply when hair is semi-dry.
Cost: Less than S$5.50
Verdict: Depend whether I can find any alternative or anybody got other suggestion for my hair!!!


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...