Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wishlist

I saw two dresses from #Loveandbravery backorder that I will like to get and try. 

The one on the left is something I do not have try before. The other one I have similar design before. Nowadays I try not to buy sleeveless dress as I was sick for quite awhile and have slim down more.  

Till now I am still hesitating to buy them or not. Firstly, I got many dresses and secondly, I am jobless. Not sure when I am going to find a job.

Even thought the total cost of both dresses is $74 only but there is really no need to buy these.

I guess I have my verdict. Not going to buy them. Save the 💰.

Xxx.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...