Monday, February 22, 2016

Love and Bravery Tuxedo Dress

Finally I wore my black #LoveandBravery Tuxedo sleeveless dress.  I paired it with a #G2000 top with 3/4 sleeves to make it more formal as I was going for an interview and after that, drinks with ex-colleagues on a Friday.  Luckily it was a cool day. How do I look?

Note: The dress is not really suitable for #babywearing my girl. 

The interview was alright. It was more like a chit chat session as there will be more rounds to go. I am not sure I will be selected as currently job market is not so good and competition is high. Anyway I am also hesitating as this job seems kind of busy with long hours. I am concern that my kids will feel left out if I take this job. Anyway I may not be selected.

However now that my girl is going to full day childcare and is on formula milk so really worry money will be tight. And if I am not working, there will not be any subsidy for the child care. 

Reminder for myself : Don't think too much. Take a step at a time. Can I do it?

Xxx


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...