Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yr 2013 sale

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Valentine Day. 

Today Tangs is having 12% rebates for all Citibank card members. So if you happen to be near by, can go shopping. 
Actually I wanted to buy a Herschel bag as a baby bag but my husband scare with the amount of things we put inside, it may spoil easily.  And the bag costs  more than S$150.  So in the end, I bought another Zinc bag to try. 

It is a huge bag.  Not as comfortable as Nike bag but still ok to carry around.  Have been using for a week and no major dislike.  Hope this will last as it is quite difficult to get a suitable baby bag. 

Cheers.  Have a good V day. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...