Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review: Kiehl's Oliver Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

During my last purchase from Kiehl's, I got some travel size hair care to try.  My hair is quite coarse so have been on and off trying new products to improve it.  Or else thinking of rebonding as easier to manage daily.  However after rebonding usually the hair condition will get worse.  Headache!

Anyway one of the products from Kiehl's is Oliver Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner.  And I have try a few times with it.  Here is my review on it.

Texture: Gel cream.

Aroma: Light Oliver fragrance. 

Colour: White

Cost: This is a travel size, complimentary from Kiehl.  So I am not sure of its original price.  However I think its retail price is around $40-50.  

Verdict: My hair will feel soft after every use.  Quite impresssive.  But quite difficult to judge whether it really improve my overall hair condition.  Maybe I will checkout its price and if it is not too expensive, I will get it and use it for long term and see if it really good.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...