Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Queue to shop, anyone?





















A picture from my diary showing shoppers queuing to H&M, Japan. 

I remember few years back, during my trip to Tokyo, people were queuing in the rain to get in a shop.  I cannot remember the shop's name.  But they were really patient..

When Uniqlo opened in Singapore few years back and recently when H&M starts in Singapore, long entrance queue was formed daily for a period of time.  Shoppers have to queue for hours to get in, trying and even paying.  Then when H&M's new range by guest designer, Versace was released, shoppers queue again to get a piece of the items. 

I really impress by their determination for fashion.  Usually I will just wait for a few months to step in the shops.  Like now, I have not really shop at H&m, Singapore.  Too much queuing.  Maybe if I am not a working mother, I will try queuing once to have a feel of it.  Lol.   

So will you do it?  Or have you queue before?  How's the feeling?  Any why will you do it?  Do share your experience.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...