Wednesday, December 7, 2011

littlematchgirl @ Bugis Junction













Recently, I went shopping looking for a new dress for a wedding dinner.  Happened to go Bugis and saw a sales notice at Little Match Girl's shop: "Dress sales: Only $39.90 with minimum purchase of 2 pieces".  Having thought about it, I have not buy anything from there or been in the shop for a long time, find their products' price quite steep.  But after seeing the sales notice, why not go in and take a look! 

Surprisingly, they have a wide range of dresses and their cutting fit me well.  Without sales, each dress will cost between S$80 to S$110.  So quite worth it for the sales price.  In the end, I bought four dresses.  However, not sure whether it is still on-going.  But saw the following notice at inSing.Com. 

6 Dec 11 - 16 Dec 2011

Sale
Apparel Sale: Only $39.90! Minimum 2 pieces

So why not go down and take a look if you are looking for a new festive outfit. 

Cheers.  :)

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...