Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year

Hi it has been a long time since I post anything. I have been busy taking care of my newborn and now I'm back at work. Life get busier but still coping. Just lack plenty of sleep!! However when I see my baby, I guess all the hard works are worth it.

So what is my new year resolution??

To take more care for my skin!
Such as applying night skin care and doing mask at home. I know it sound ridiculous but if you are middle working class mum, who is still expressing milk for the baby. You will know how much daily time you will have left for yourself. By night, I'll be so exhausted. Consider Myself lucky as I'm still staying with my in-laws so I don't need to iron my husband's working shirts.

Going facial occasionally. Currently I'm thinking of going to gua sha facial at Geranium as now they are having promotion. $68 for 2 hours facial. Sound very relaxing but I really need some serious face extraction of white and black heads. And I think the former does not do extraction. Headache.

Exercising!! Do sit-up. I'm still working on my tummy area.

Save more money by spending less and finding a new job with better remuneration package! Recently just got my place so now saving for renovation. Don't wish to get a renovation loan as the interest will kill me!!!

1 to 1 quality time with my hubby.

Lastly but not the least importance, to do my blog.

I hope i can fulfil all of them. So look out for my post!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...